- About Us
- Research & Data
- Publications & Forms
- Education & Outreach
- For Fishermen/Dealers
- For SEFSC Personnel
Beaufort, NC Lab Galveston, TX/Lafayette, LA Lab Miami, FL Lab Panama City, FL Lab Pascagoula/Stennis, MS Labs
Research Associate II, Protected Resources Division/Benthic Ecosystem Assessment and Research, through Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies (CIMAS), University of Miami
- Assessment of health and status of the threatened coral, Acropora palmata, in the upper Florida Keys
- Coral restoration in Biscayne National Park
- Coral spawning in upper Florida Keys
- Assessment of health and growth of coral transplants on Conch Reef, Key Largo
Find More NOAA Staff
How Do I...?
- Distinguish a white marlin from a spearfish
- How do I report a stranded/ beached whale, dolphin, or turtle?
- How do I report a lionfish sighting?
- Access SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR)
- How do I report for my fishing/dealer permit requirements?
- How do I report a retrieved tag?
- How do I find current fishery closures?
- How do I adopt a billfish?
- How do I register my billfish tournament?
- How do I apply for a permit?
- Visit the SEFSC library
- How do I find NOAA staff?
- How do I apply for grant funding?
- How do I request permission to use a photo found on the website?
- How do I find It? Provide Website Feedback