- About Us
- Research & Data
- Publications & Forms
- Education & Outreach
- For Fishermen/Dealers
- For SEFSC Personnel
Sea Turtle Staff
Sea turtle research is conducted by staff in Miami, Beaufort, Galveston, and Pascagoula, and much gear research is conducted from our Panama City Laboratory. Observer programs are managed by Galveston, Panama City and Miami Laboratories. The Sea Turtle program's work is done by the following dedicated professionals:
Miami, FL - Sea Turtle Team: Summary (February 2006)
- Contact -Christopher Sasso Chris.Sasso@noaa.gov
- Lisa Belskis
- Kate Mansfield
- Paul Richards
- Christopher Sasso
- Lesley Stokes
- Wendy Teas
Beaufort, NC - Protected Resources Branch: Summary (March 2008)
- Contact -Larisa Avens Larisa.Avens@noaa.gov
- Larisa Avens
- Joanne Braun McNeill
- April Goodman
- Lisa Goshe
Pascagoula, MS - Harvesting Systems Team: Summary (February 2006)
- Contact - John Mitchell John.Mitchell@noaa.gov
- John Mitchell
- Keith Bates
- Warren Brown
- Charles Bergmann
- Kendall Falana
- Jack Forrester
- Dan Foster
- Jeff Gearhart
- Dominy Hataway
- Nick Hopkins
- Drew Hopper
- Blake Price
- Lee Saxon
- Dale Stevens
Pascagoula, MS - Resources Surveys Branch:
Contact - Terry Henwood Terry.Henwood@noaa.gov
- Terry Henwood
- Karen Mitchell
Galveston, TX - Protected Species Branch: Summary (Nov 2007)
- Contact - Roger Zimmerman Roger.Zimmerman@noaa.gov
- Roger Zimmerman
- Ben Higgins
- Cain Bustinza
- Lyndsey Howell
- Shelly Harkness
- Andy Krauss
- Josh Stewart
Galveston, TX - Fishery Management Branch:
Contact - Jim Nance James.M.Nance@noaa.gov
More on Sea Turtles
- Southeast Turtle Program
- Contact Staff
- Sea Turtle Stranding and Salvage Network (STSSN)
- Fisheries Observers
- Atlantic Sea Turtle Strategy
- Turtle Expert Working Group
- Atlantic Marine Assessment Program for Protected Species (AMAPPS)
- Cooperative Marine Turtle Tagging Program
- More Related Links
Photo Credit: Andy Bruckner, NOAA
How Do I...?
- Distinguish a white marlin from a spearfish
- How do I report a stranded/ beached whale, dolphin, or turtle?
- How do I report a lionfish sighting?
- Access SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR)
- How do I report for my fishing/dealer permit requirements?
- How do I report a retrieved tag?
- How do I find current fishery closures?
- How do I adopt a billfish?
- How do I register my billfish tournament?
- How do I apply for a permit?
- Visit the SEFSC library
- How do I find NOAA staff?
- How do I apply for grant funding?
- How do I request permission to use a photo found on the website?
- How do I find It? Provide Website Feedback