- About Us
- Research & Data
- Publications & Forms
- Education & Outreach
- For Fishermen/Dealers
- For SEFSC Personnel
Beaufort, NC Lab Galveston, TX/Lafayette, LA Lab Miami, FL Lab Panama City, FL Lab Pascagoula/Stennis, MS Labs
Sea Turtle Publications
NOAA Sea Turtle Publications
Publications (includes NOAA Technical Reports)
- NOAA Technical
Reports to NOAA
Dissertations Supported by NOAA
- National Sea
- Annual Sea
Symposia Proceedings (added 6/09)
More NOAA Publications
Fisheries Science Center
Protected Species Gear Research
Southwest Fisheries Science Center
Islands Fisheries Science Center
Mississippi Laboratories Publications
Galveston Laboratory Publications
- NMFS Office of Protected Resources Publications
Additional Publications (outside of NOAA)
- Archie Carr Center
Turtle Research- Sea Turtle Bibliography
- The World
Union's Marine Turtle Specialist Group Publications
Sea Turtles: WIDECAST Publications
WATS: Western Atlantic Turtle Symposium
Turtles of the World, FAO Species Catalog, Vol. 11
Library - Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- A biological synopsis of the loggerhead sea turtle, Caretta caretta (Linnaeus, 1758)
- Larisa Avens Larisa.Avens@noaa.gov
More on Sea Turtles
- Southeast Turtle Program
- Contact Staff
- Sea Turtle Stranding and Salvage Network (STSSN)
- Fisheries Observers
- Atlantic Sea Turtle Strategy
- Turtle Expert Working Group
- Atlantic Marine Assessment Program for Protected Species (AMAPPS)
- Cooperative Marine Turtle Tagging Program
- More Related Links
Photo Credit: Andy Bruckner, NOAA
How Do I...?
- Distinguish a white marlin from a spearfish
- How do I report a stranded/ beached whale, dolphin, or turtle?
- How do I report a lionfish sighting?
- Access SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR)
- How do I report for my fishing/dealer permit requirements?
- How do I report a retrieved tag?
- How do I find current fishery closures?
- How do I adopt a billfish?
- How do I register my billfish tournament?
- How do I apply for a permit?
- Visit the SEFSC library
- How do I find NOAA staff?
- How do I apply for grant funding?
- How do I request permission to use a photo found on the website?
- How do I find It? Provide Website Feedback