- About Us
- Research & Data
- Publications & Forms
- Education & Outreach
- For Fishermen/Dealers
- For SEFSC Personnel
Beaufort, NC Lab Galveston, TX/Lafayette, LA Lab Miami, FL Lab Panama City, FL Lab Pascagoula/Stennis, MS Labs
Fishery Stock Assessments
Gulf of Mexico Amberjack
- Trends in Gulf of Mexico Amberjack Fishery 2000
- Stock Assessments of Gulf of Mexico Amberjack Fishery 2000
- Projections for Gulf of Mexico Amberjack Fishery 2002
- Catch Rates Amberjack Handline Fishery 1990-1998
- Catch Rates Amberjack Headboat Fishery 1986-1998
- Gulf of Mexico Amberjack Abundance from Recreational and Private Boat Anglers 1981-1998
- Atlantic Greater Amberjack Abundance Indices from Commercial Handline & Recreational Charter, Private, and Headboat Fisheries through 1997
- Aspects of the Atlantic Greater Amberjack Fishery through 1998
- Status of the Greater Amberjack, Seriola dumerili, in the Southeastern United States 1995
- Preliminary analysis of tag and recapture data of the greater amberjack in the Southeastern United States 1997
- Development of Fishing Regulations Using Confounded DATA: A case Study from the South Florida Greater Amberjack Commercial Fishery
- Standardized Catch Rates by Sex and Age for Swordfish (Xiphias gladius) from the U.S. Lonline Fleet 1981-2001
- Standardized Catch Rates for White Marlin (Tretapturas albidas) and Blue Marlin (Makaira nigricans) from the Pelagic Lonline Fishery in the Northwest Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico 1986-2000/2001
- Standardized Catch Rates for White Marlin (Tretapturas albidas) from the U.S. Recreational Tournaments Fishery in the Northwest Atlantic and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico 2002
- Queen Conch (Strombus gigas) Update 2002
- Standardized Catch Rates and Preliminary Assessment Scenarios for Queen Conch (Strombus gigas) in the U.S. Caribbean 2002
- Gag Grouper Handline Catch Rates 1991-2000
- Gag Grouper Headboat Report 1986-1999
- Gag Grouper Young of the Year Otter Trawl Report 1991-1999
- Gag Grouper Longline Catch Rates 1991-2000
- Gag Grouper Age Structure Report 1991-2000
- Gag Grouper Trap Catch Rates 1991-2000
- Preliminary Gulf of Mexico Gag Grouper Age Length Keys for 1992-2000
- Gulf of Mexico Gag Grouper Assessment 1986-2000
- A Reassessment of Rebuiding Times for Goliath Grouper with Modifications Suggested by the SEDAR Review Panel
- King and Spanish Mackerel Projections in the Gulf of Mexico 2001
- What if Gulf King Mackerel MRFFS B2 Fish all died 2001
- Stock Composition of Florida East Coast Winter Fishery for King Mackerel
- Projections for Gulf and Atlantic King and Spanish Mackerel Migratory Groups
- Determining Age fequency from Length Frequency
- Otolith Ageing Data for King & Spanish Mackerel 2003
- Otolith Ageing Samples for Gulf King Mackerel during the 2000 & 2002 Stock Assessments
Gray trigger fish
- Stock Assessment for Gray Trigger Fish in the Gulf of Mexico 2000
- Appendix to Gray Trigger Fish in Gulf of Mexico 2001
- ANOTHER Assessment of Gray Trigger Fish in the Gulf of Mexico 2001
How Do I...?
- Distinguish a white marlin from a spearfish
- How do I report a stranded/ beached whale, dolphin, or turtle?
- How do I report a lionfish sighting?
- Access SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR)
- How do I report for my fishing/dealer permit requirements?
- How do I report a retrieved tag?
- How do I find current fishery closures?
- How do I adopt a billfish?
- How do I register my billfish tournament?
- How do I apply for a permit?
- Visit the SEFSC library
- How do I find NOAA staff?
- How do I apply for grant funding?
- How do I request permission to use a photo found on the website?
- How do I find It? Provide Website Feedback