- About Us
- Research & Data
- Publications & Forms
- Education & Outreach
- For Fishermen/Dealers
- For SEFSC Personnel
Beaufort, NC Lab Galveston, TX/Lafayette, LA Lab Miami, FL Lab Panama City, FL Lab Pascagoula/Stennis, MS Labs
Turtle escaping from net equipped with a Turtle Excluder Device (TED)
Photo Credit: NOAA
- Fishing Quotas
- Interviews with Fishermen (Trip Interview Program)
- Invasive/Exotic Species, such as lionfish
- Larval Fish Research
- Marine Mammal Research
- Pelagic Observers
- Reeffish Assessments and Monitoring
- Research Expeditions
- Sea Turtles
- Stock Assessments
- Social Science Research
- Habitat Science
- Fisheries Data (Commercial and Recreational)
- Fisheries Monitoring
How Do I...?
- Distinguish a white marlin from a spearfish
- How do I report a stranded/ beached whale, dolphin, or turtle?
- How do I report a lionfish sighting?
- Access SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR)
- How do I report for my fishing/dealer permit requirements?
- How do I report a retrieved tag?
- How do I find current fishery closures?
- How do I adopt a billfish?
- How do I register my billfish tournament?
- How do I apply for a permit?
- Visit the SEFSC library
- How do I find NOAA staff?
- How do I apply for grant funding?
- How do I request permission to use a photo found on the website?
- How do I find It? Provide Website Feedback