- About Us
- Research & Data
- Publications & Forms
- Education & Outreach
- For Fishermen/Dealers
- For SEFSC Personnel
Beaufort, NC Lab Galveston, TX/Lafayette, LA Lab Miami, FL Lab Panama City, FL Lab Pascagoula/Stennis, MS Labs
Search our Publications Databases
- SEFSC Technical Memorandum (NMFS-SEFSC Tech Memo series)
- Contract Reports/Grants
- Coastal Resources Division - CRD (1984-1989)
- Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)/Saltonstall-Kennedy
- Miami Laboratory Series - MIA (1989-1997/98)
- Protected Resources and Biodiversity Division (2006/07-present)
- Sustainable Fisheries Division - SFD (1999-present)
- NMFS Technical Reports
- SEFSC Cruise Reports
- SEFSC Peer-Review Publications
Publications by Topic/Species
- Billfish Publications
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill archive
- Fish Stock Assessments
- Mangrove-Fish Publications
- Marine Mammal Publications
- Pelagic Observer publications
- Reef Team Publications
- Sea Turtle Publications
- Social Science/Economics Publications
How Do I...?
- Distinguish a white marlin from a spearfish
- How do I report a stranded/ beached whale, dolphin, or turtle?
- How do I report a lionfish sighting?
- Access SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR)
- How do I report for my fishing/dealer permit requirements?
- How do I report a retrieved tag?
- How do I find current fishery closures?
- How do I adopt a billfish?
- How do I register my billfish tournament?
- How do I apply for a permit?
- Visit the SEFSC library
- How do I find NOAA staff?
- How do I apply for grant funding?
- How do I request permission to use a photo found on the website?
- How do I find It? Provide Website Feedback