- Mississippi Labs Home
- For Commercial Fishermen
- Gear Development
Beaufort, NC Lab Galveston, TX/Lafayette, LA Lab Miami, FL Lab Panama City, FL Lab Pascagoula/Stennis, MS Labs
A young loggerhead sea turtle swims near Panama City, FL
Photo Credit: NOAA
For a list of currently approved TED designs, please refer to 50 CFR 223.207.
TED Construction Information
- Parker Soft TED Instructions
- Standard Steel TED
- Large Bent Rod TED
- Mid-sized Bent Rod TED
- TED Escape Openings
Any of the following TED Openings may be fished inshore. However, only the 71-inch TED Opening and the Double Cover TED Openings are permissible offshore. Please see 50 CFR 222.102 for further definitions of Inshore and Offshore waters.
How Do I...?
- Distinguish a white marlin from a spearfish
- How do I report a stranded/ beached whale, dolphin, or turtle?
- How do I report a lionfish sighting?
- Access SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR)
- How do I report for my fishing/dealer permit requirements?
- How do I report a retrieved tag?
- How do I find current fishery closures?
- How do I adopt a billfish?
- How do I register my billfish tournament?
- How do I apply for a permit?
- Visit the SEFSC library
- How do I find NOAA staff?
- How do I apply for grant funding?
- How do I request permission to use a photo found on the website?
- How do I find It? Provide Website Feedback