- About Us
- Research & Data
- Publications & Forms
- Education & Outreach
- For Fishermen/Dealers
- For SEFSC Personnel
Beaufort, NC Lab Galveston, TX/Lafayette, LA Lab Miami, FL Lab Panama City, FL Lab Pascagoula/Stennis, MS Labs
Reporting Requirements for
A vessel trip report form is required to be submitted to the SEFSC for the following permits:
- Atlantic Highly Migratory
- Tunas ("BAYS": Bigeye, Albacore, Yellowfin, Skipjack)
- Bluefin Tuna landings are not submitted to the SEFSC
- South Atlantic Snapper-Grouper
- Gulf of Mexico Reef Fishes
- King Mackerel
- Spanish Mackerel
- Atlantic Dolphin/Wahoo
Fisheries Vessels: Atlantic Highly Migratory Species
Contact: Matthew Maiello
Fisheries Vessels: South Atlantic Snapper-Grouper, Gulf of Mexico Reef
Fish, Shark, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Atlantic Dolphin/Wahoo
Contact: Jeremy Hall
Fisheries Vessels (data processed by SEFSC, Beaufort, NC lab)
Contact: Dave Gloeckner
- Dealers Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions to the Logbook Group
- Archive of SEFSC Reporting Forms
- Reporting and Application Forms for other HMS Fisheries
- Reporting Activity (Vessels)
- Fisheries Logbook System (FLS) Database Table Overview
- Regulations from the Fisheries Management Councils:
- Southeast Regional Office: Fishery Bulletins, Quotas, Seasons, Closures, etc.
- Southeast Region Permits
- Northeast Regional Office: Permits, Fisheries Regulations, Quota Monitoring Reports, etc.
- Atlantic HMS (Atlantic Shark, Swordfish, and Tunas) Management Division
How Do I...?
- Distinguish a white marlin from a spearfish
- How do I report a stranded/ beached whale, dolphin, or turtle?
- How do I report a lionfish sighting?
- Access Southeast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR)
- How do I apply for a permit?
- How do I report for my fishing/dealer permit requirements?
- How do I find current fishery closures?
- How do I find out what current landings are for southeast commercial fisheries?
- How do I report a retrieved tag?
- How do I adopt a billfish?
- How do I register my billfish tournament?
- Visit the SEFSC library
- How do I find NOAA staff?
- How do I apply for grant funding?
- How do I request permission to use a photo found on the website?
- How do I find It? Provide Website Feedback