- About Us
- Research & Data
- Publications & Forms
- Education & Outreach
- For Fishermen/Dealers
- For SEFSC Personnel
Education and Outreach
Fairchild Environmental Immersion Day
in Miami's Early Life History Lab
Photo Credit: NOAA
Teacher in the Lab, Student Field Trip, April 2010
Photo Credit: NOAA
Dr. Jose Castro Performs Shark Dissection for students
- Contact each individual Laboratory to arrange Tours
State NOAA LMCMSC
- Teacher at Sea program
- Student Internships
- NOAA Office Of Education
- Maryland REU
- Woods Hole PEP Program
All linked files below are in PDF format. If you having trouble opening the pdf file, right click on the link, then "Save Link Target As..." or "Save Link As..." and save to your hard drive, then open with PDF reader software: download Adobe Reader
- Coastal Awareness: A Resource Guide for Teachers
- Discover Sea Turtles
Your Share To Show You Care
Teach Your Trash To Swim
- Fish & Fishing
- Fish: The Most Asked Questions
- Gulf of Mexico a Special Place
- Habitat Is Where It's At
- Life Cycle Poster
- Marine Mammal ID and Fact Sheet
- Mississippi Marine Resources
- Mobile Bay Activity Book
- NOAA Educational Resources
- Puffy Book of fun fish facts
- Salish Sea Activity Book
- Science On The Web
- Sea Turtle Color Book
- Sea Turtles CEE
- Sea Turtles (English-Spanish)
- Sea Turtles
- Shrimply Fun
- Understanding Marine Debris
- International Year of The Reef 2008
Additional Educational Resources
How Do I...?
- Distinguish a white marlin from a spearfish
- How do I report a stranded/ beached whale, dolphin, or turtle?
- How do I report a lionfish sighting?
- Access SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR)
- How do I report for my fishing/dealer permit requirements?
- How do I report a retrieved tag?
- How do I find current fishery closures?
- How do I adopt a billfish?
- How do I register my billfish tournament?
- How do I apply for a permit?
- Visit the SEFSC library
- How do I find NOAA staff?
- How do I apply for grant funding?
- How do I request permission to use a photo found on the website?
- How do I find It? Provide Website Feedback