- About Us
- Research & Data
- Publications & Forms
- Education & Outreach
- For Fishermen/Dealers
- For SEFSC Personnel
We are continually striving to make this web site easy to use, informational, and educational. We welcome any feedback you may have regarding the web site's performance, navigation, organization, and content. In addition, if you have any questions or have a problem finding information, please feel free to contact us:
- Email Webmaster
- Provide Web Site Feedback- Did you find what you were looking for?
- SEFSC Miami staff
- Find NOAA Staff
Southeast Fisheries Science Center
75 Virginia Beach Dr.
Miami, FL 33149
How Do I...?
- Distinguish a white marlin from a spearfish
- How do I report a stranded/ beached whale, dolphin, or turtle?
- How do I report a lionfish sighting?
- Access SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR)
- How do I report for my fishing/dealer permit requirements?
- How do I report a retrieved tag?
- How do I find current fishery closures?
- How do I adopt a billfish?
- How do I register my billfish tournament?
- How do I apply for a permit?
- Visit the SEFSC library
- How do I find NOAA staff?
- How do I apply for grant funding?
- How do I request permission to use a photo found on the website?
- How do I find It? Provide Website Feedback