- About Us
- Research & Data
- Publications & Forms
- Education & Outreach
- For Fishermen/Dealers
- For SEFSC Personnel
Beaufort, NC Lab Galveston, TX/Lafayette, LA Lab Miami, FL Lab Panama City, FL Lab Pascagoula/Stennis, MS Labs
Archive of News and Events
|NOAA 200th Anniversary Open
House at SEFSC Miami
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is celebrating its 200th Anniversary. Two of Miami's local NOAA offices, the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS)/ Southeast Fisheries Science Center (SEFSC) and the Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory (AOML), are hosting an Open House to celebrate NOAA's rich local history.
Reef Conservation Program Southeast Fisheries Science Center
Activities and Accomplishments 2007-2010. Miami, FL.
Technical Memorandum NMFS-SEFSC-635, 61 p. TM.
Online Library for Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Information
NOAA launches a web archive of the maps, wildlife reports, scientific reports, and other previously released public information used by emergency responders, fishermen, mariners, and local officials during the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
in the Florida Keys
Mountainous star coral (Montastraea faveolata) and elkhorn coral (Acropora palmata) were studied in a multi-institutional effort to document coral spawning from August 26-September 1, 2010, in the upper region of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary (FKNMS).
How Do I...?
- Distinguish a white marlin from a spearfish
- How do I report a stranded/ beached whale, dolphin, or turtle?
- How do I report a lionfish sighting?
- Access SouthEast Data, Assessment, and Review (SEDAR)
- How do I report for my fishing/dealer permit requirements?
- How do I report a retrieved tag?
- How do I find current fishery closures?
- How do I adopt a billfish?
- How do I register my billfish tournament?
- How do I apply for a permit?
- Visit the SEFSC library
- How do I find NOAA staff?
- How do I apply for grant funding?
- How do I request permission to use a photo found on the website?
- How do I find It? Provide Website Feedback